If We Build It...

Making (sevaral) lists and checking them (several) times! 

There is so much prep that goes into constructing a workout circuit.  A good one, anyways.  My ideal circuit list will work at least 3 muscle groups, and the entire routine should be an hour.  For starters I'll be content with 45 minutes!  We can always add some cardio to make it longer.   And then there is the workout equipment that we will need.  Sure, we can use household items and the equipment we already have, but we must build on that!  

So, what we are starting out with is as follows:

Yoga mats
Bosu ball
Stability balls
dumbells
kettlebells
Jump ropes
Resistance bands


What I would like to have:
Medicine balls (10, 15, 20 lbs)
Slam ball
Weighted vest
Step or plyo boxes
Extra large exercise bands
Orange cones

So this is really multiple steps in one, but I guess we can call this the "planning phase".  First we need to assess the situation, take inventory, make a list of demands...this really sounds like I've been kidnapped and am trying to collect ransom.  But, this fat has got to go, so same thing, right?  

I can hardly wait to start constructing our first workout!  I know that we will be doing pictures and posting to IG and maybe even a video for Youtube!  I was beginning to wonder where was I going to find motivation to get back into working out.  I think this just may be IT!

Comments